Melody’s aim as a speaker is to disrupt the autopilot mindset and inspire her audiences to create purposeful change.
We believe a great speaker should bring infectious energy and realness that inspires – they say you can’t always remember what someone said, but you never forget how you felt. That coupled with professional insight on expert topics, and practical examples to help individuals to act, is what makes Melody such a sought-after speaker.
With over 20 years experience, she has reached over 1 million people, speaking in 50+ countries for varied audiences ranging from business, education sector and social impact organisations.
“Melody’s infectious energy in speaking about social entrepreneurship is something that has inspired many attendees to think differently about business. Melody is driven and her passion knows no bounds: a refreshing outlook for business today.”
- Human Investor – magic happens when we invest in human potential and skill. Supporting individuals to develop a sense of purpose, sharpen emotional intelligence and impactful leadership within the new era.
- How to Change the World – the social enterprise revolution. How and why our future depends on doing well by doing good. Social impact stories, peace, and community change strategies.
- The Future of Work – preparing for future success in the coming 4th industrial revolution, putting human life skills at the core. Business and educational reform.
- The Future is Female – supporting women and girls to prosper. Women’s advancement, studies on how to retain female talent in the workplace and how to instil the right approach from a young age.
- Mindset – How to programme your mind for personal success and mental well-being, growth mindset, self-worth and mental resilience.
- Melody Hossaini – the personal story of a war-refugee, kidnapped, held at gun-point, BBC ‘The Apprentice’ candidate, turned award-winning social entrepreneur
All signature topics are tailored to suit audiences and the theme of event. Melody has delivered keynotes and 1 hour masterclasses in other topics relevant to business, students and education sector staff.
“Melody is a dynamic speaker and a true professional. She has a heartfelt passion for the social enterprise sector. She presented to small businesses and also delivered a very informative session on “Measuring your Social Capital Bank” by InspirEngage International. Melody is relevant and up to date and a real pleasure to work with. I look forward to working with her again in the future.”
Watch Melody in action speaking at TEDx Kuala Lumpur
"Melody is unparalleled in conveying the passion she feels
for the issues she wants us to get involved in."
Recent engagements include:
- Global Entrepreneurship Summit, Malaysia, hosted by President Barack Obama – how to change the world
- PeaceJam, Los Angeles, sharing a stage with Archbishop Desmond Tutu – international relations to create positive change
- Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting, Trinidad & Tobago, attended by HRH the Queen – social responsibility, climate change and personal story
- A national speaking tour of schools and colleges in partnership with NCS (over 10k young people) – how young people can maximise their chances of future career success
- Young Global Leaders Debate, UAE – social enterprise and people development
“Engaging, inspirational and a wonderful opportunity for our Year 11 Students to be encouraged at this important time in their lives.”
Subscribe to the Newsletter and be the first to know about Melody Hossaini Events.