Disrupting autopilot mindset and providing fresh insight on people-powered growth.
With over 20 years experience, Melody has reached over 1 million people, speaking in 50+ countries for varied audiences ranging from corporates such as J.P Morgan, education sector including Oxford University and social impact organisations such as the United Nations.
Melody brings a unique realness and presence that creates memorable impact on participants, coupled with professional insight on expert topics, and practical examples to help individuals to achieve outcomes.
“Melody’s infectious energy in speaking about social entrepreneurship is something that has inspired many attendees to think differently about business. Melody is driven and her passion knows no bounds: a refreshing outlook for business today.”
- Human Investor – putting people-powered growth and human potential at the heart, skills in demand and why emotional intelligence is key.
- Purpose and Identity – why it’s the only way to succeed in an increasingly noisy world.
- Mindset – How to programme our mind for success, productivity and happiness. Mental well-being, growth mindset, mental resilience.
- The Future of Work – preparing for future success in the coming 4th industrial revolution, life skills and social savviness. Business and educational reform.
- Purposeful Leadership – dynamics, vision and shifting perspective.
- The Future is Female – supporting women and girls to prosper. Women’s advancement, studies on how to retain female talent in the workplace and to younger audiences; how to instil the right approach from a young age.
- How to Change the World – the social enterprise revolution. How and why our future depends on doing well by doing good. Social impact stories, peace, and community change strategies.
- Melody Hossaini – the personal story of a war-refugee, kidnapped, held at gun-point, BBC ‘The Apprentice’ candidate, turned award-winning social entrepreneur
All signature topics are tailored to suit audiences and the theme of event. Melody has delivered keynotes and 1 hour masterclasses in other topics relevant to business, students and education sector staff.
“Melody is a dynamic speaker and a true professional. She has a heartfelt passion for the social enterprise sector. She presented to small businesses and also delivered a very informative session on “Measuring your Social Capital Bank” by InspirEngage International. Melody is relevant and up to date and a real pleasure to work with. I look forward to working with her again in the future.”
Watch Melody in action speaking at TEDx Kuala Lumpur
"Melody is unparalleled in conveying the passion she feels
for the issues she wants us to get involved in."
Recent engagements include:
- Global Entrepreneurship Summit, Malaysia, hosted by President Barack Obama – how to change the world
- ‘Women in Business’, London, collaboration with Young Enterprise and GE Capital, supporting women to thrive through business
- PeaceJam, Los Angeles, sharing a stage with Archbishop Desmond Tutu – international relations to create positive change
- Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting, Trinidad & Tobago, attended by HRH the Queen – social responsibility, climate change and personal story
- A national speaking tour of schools and colleges in partnership with NCS (over 10k young people) – how young people can maximise their chances of future career success
- Young Global Leaders Debate, UAE – Thought leadership for new age, social enterprise and people development power
“Engaging, inspirational and a wonderful opportunity for our Year 11 Students to be encouraged at this important time in their lives.”
Subscribe to the Newsletter and be the first to know about Melody Hossaini Events.